DescriptionThis invite-only conference, hosted by Space Group, explored strategies for decarbonising the built environment, bringing together key players and innovators to engage in meaningful discussions and inspire transformative action.
This year's conference focused on sustainability and innovation and how we can all play our part in addressing future challenges.
Keynote speeches included:
- How can we Innovate and Build a Circular Economy?, Håkan Nordvist, Former Head of Sustainability Innovation for the IKEA Group
- Sustainable Social Value, Helen Kerrigan, Policy Lead Specialist at Newcastle City Council
- Material Innovation, Scott Bush, CTO, Sustainability Lead & Co-founder of Low Carbon Materials
- Building a Balanced World, Chris Hines, Former Sustainability Director at the Eden Project and Founding Member of Surfers Against Sewage
- Save Time, Build Smarter, Lee Jackson, WholeHouse Director at Travis Perkins plc Group
The conference also comprised panel discussions and was chaired by Chris Hines.
|9 Nov 2022
|Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
|Degree of Recognition