- Assistant Professor, Northumbria University, Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Strategy
Accepting PhD Students
I am happy to talk to potential PhD students with proposals related to my current research interests. Some potential indicative research areas:
- Internationalisation and FDI decision-making in multinational companies
- Knowledge coordination within and between organisations.
- Identity work and professions.
- Cooperatives as an alternative form of organising
Willing to speak to media
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.